We release activities bi-weekly— some online, some offline, of varying levels of difficulty. Each activity features a bite-sized video on trending cybersecurity/digital safety topics and will be available on our channels.
SafeTeens partnered with the Department of Homeland security to generate byte-sized content to support the mission of DHS cybersecurity mission ( Respecting Privacy, Safe Guarding Data, and Enabling Trust)
1. Why Secure your browser?
2. What is two-factor authentication?
3. Hyper Connectivity and impact on teenagers
4. How to mitigate Email Threats?
5. Tenagers and Fake News
6. Social Media Privacy
7. What information is collected about you
8. Safety tips for mobile devices